Mobiles have worked wonders not just for the normal people but for businesses. With the app development industry by its side, many business verticals have made it huge thanks to smartphone technology.
Whether your need is to buy groceries or clothes, book a hotel room or a table at your favorite restaurant, everything is possible with a few taps on your smartphone’s app. There seems to be an application for every conceivable necessity of today.
Among these trending on-demand mobile apps, Uber-like taxi booking apps are turning out to be the most promising startup due to the consistently rising user base of passengers all across the world.
Don’t believe me? Let me prove it to you.
Uber (largest online taxi app service) has a valuation of $120 billion in Q1 of 2019, Lyft (2nd largest taxi app service) made revenue of $375 million in the U.S alone.
Lyft is active in 350 cities in the US, while Uber is present in 858 cities worldwide.
Gett raised $80 million by VW increasing its total valuation to $1.4 billion.
Besides these huge names, there have been several niche taxi businesses that have made huge like Flywheel, Curb, Ingogo, Careem, and DiDi.
The app development process is a very costly and time-consuming approach; this is one of the main reasons why many entrepreneurs give up on their business idea. But with the advent of Uber clone script app development, the process takes only 1/10th of the time and 25% of the cost of an app from scratch development.
Before learning about the benefits of Uber app clone development, it is important to learn what are the necessary app features in the basic and advance clone development model.
- Unique App for both users: (Drivers and Passengers)
- Register & Login Panel (Driver and Passenger)
- Fare Estimation (Driver and Passenger)
- Unique Profile (Driver and Passenger)
- Booking Information (Driver and Passenger)
- Overview of booking and its history (Driver and Passenger)
- Create Sub Admins (Admins)
- Analytics & Reports (Admins)
Advance Features of Uber Clone Taxi App
- Ride Tracking (Driver and Passenger)
- Push Notifications (Driver and Passenger)
- In-App Wallets (Driver and Passenger)
- Multiple Payment Options (Passenger)
- Control Various Profiles (Admins)
- Manage Payment Accounts (Admins)
- Driver Availability (Driver)
- Navigation (Driver and Passenger)
- Review and Rating (Driver and Passenger)
- Advance Booking (Passenger)
- Support of chats available (Driver and Passenger)
- Dispute alternative for any issues (Admin)
- No struggle to chase a taxi on the road.
- Passenger gets the taxi number and driver name and ID, so the ride is secure.
- Taxi services available 24/7 for passengers.
- Estimated fare information before booking the cab.
- Passengers get flexible payment methods in the app.
- No registration or membership fee for app services.
- Lower fare price than the rates offered by local cabs
- A unique driver profile for drivers to manage their ride and fare details
- Driver Availability switch in the app to show availability at any time
- Trip Booking Information like rider’s name, fare estimation, pickup and drop location.
- Push Notifications to inform of booking requests and payment process
- In-App metering to get the precise ride fare according to company rules.
- Map Navigation feature for the driver to get the most optimal route for the trip
- No need to own a cab or any other infrastructure like office or admin staff.
- Admin process becomes remote, hence work from anywhere at any time.
- Business owners get a commission on every ride completed.
- By hosting in-app advertisements for other companies, owners get additional earning.